Please read the terms and conditions carefully (“Terms and Conditions”) set out below before ordering any Goods or Services from this Website. By ordering any Goods or Services from this Website, through phone, or by mobile applications you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. All prices are in Bangladeshi Taka. BDT is included where indicated.
2. Payment must be made at the time of Food Delivery by cash. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your order.
3. We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice.
4. Any kind of delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights unless such waiver is mentioned in writing.
5. Offers are subject to The Italian Kitchen’s discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without any prior notice.
6. Great emphasis has been placed to ensure that the information available on this Website is accurate and error free. We sincerely apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot guarantee that use of the Website will be error free;however defects will be corrected.
7. We take complaints from our customers seriously and aim to respond to the complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
8. These Terms and Conditions and a contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with Bangladesh Laws. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Bangladesh Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
9. Please be ensured that vat charge will be exclusive of your order price. The total bill will contain vat charges.
10. Please be ensured that delivery charge will be exclusive of your order price. The total bill will include delivery charge.